Your self hosted YouTube media server
Browser Extension: Tube Archivist Companion
- Subscribe to your favorite YouTube channels
- Download Videos
- Index and make videos searchable
- Play videos
- Keep track of viewed and unviewed videos
Once your YouTube video collection grows, it becomes hard to search and find a specific video. That's where Tube Archivist comes in: By indexing your video collection with metadata from YouTube, you can organize, search and enjoy your archived YouTube videos without hassle offline through a convenient web interface.
Release tag: v0.4.1
Release date: 2023-09-03
- Due to an unfortunate misunderstanding between epoch seconds and milliseconds, this will trigger an index rebuild
- Depending on your archive size, this can take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes to complete.
- Be patient, follow the logs and let it do its thing.
- Tube Archivist Companion, the browser extension also got an update to v0.2.0 with lots of great additions. See the release notes there.
- Added archive statistic dashboard
- [API] Added playlist delete endpoint
- [API] Added channel ID search endpoint
- [API] Added archive aggregation endpoints
fhotkey for fullscreen to video player, by @dmynerd78
- Changed settings pages, are now split up for easier navigation, by @anonamouslyginger
- Changed redis config save to trigger
- Changed to ignore eaDir files from synology, #523
- Changed to reset autostart videos when stopping queue, #520
- Fixed final thumbnail error handling
- Fixed validation error when subscribing to video in playlist, #299
- Fixed download folder list not using
- [API] Fixed sponsorblock endpoint not returning 404, #526
- Fixed wrong index of epoch seconds/milliseconds in ES